Discover why Cebu is 8th among Travel + Leisure 2018 World’s Best Island Award and #1 top destination in the Philippines.
- Mactan Island Hopping, select one or several islands
- Whale Shark Watching in Oslob (most popular tourist attraction)
- Cebu Safari Zoo and Adventure Nature Park in Carmen
- Aguinid Falls, one-of-a-kind, mystical multi-tiered waterfall system in Samboan
- Badian Canyoneering Extreme Adventure and Kawasan Falls
- Tumalog Waterfall, a unique horseshoe waterfall in Oslob
- Osmeña Peak, the highest point in the island of Cebu
- Sirao Little Amsterdam Original Flower Garden
- Museo de Parian (1730 Jesuit House) – Trivia: From the early 1940’s to the late 50’s, this was the ancestral home of the resorts’ founder Luis Alvarez y Rosas.
- Casa Gorordo
- Museo Sugbo
- Yap-Sandiego Ancestral House
- Site of the Historic Battle of Mactan, showcasing a large memorial tower erected in 1866 in honor of the Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan and a 20-meter bronze statue to honor Rajah Lapu-Lapu who defeated Magellan.
- Magellan’s Cross in Cebu City, believed to have been planted in 1521 by Ferdinand Magellan
- Fort San Pedro
Churches & Temples
- Basilica Minore del Sto. Niño de Cebu, founded in 1565
- Simala Shrine – Monastery of the Holy Eucharist in Sibonga
- Cebu Taoist Temple